Volvo Financial Services names new VP, U.S. Truck Financial Services
Volvo Financial Services announced that Stephen Yonce has been promoted to vice president of Truck Financial Services for the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. In this leadership role, Yonce will have responsibility for the truck financial services sales team and become a member of the U.S. executive team.
Yonce has been with Volvo Financial Services since 1997 and promoted to roles with increasing responsibility in both sales and operations throughout his tenure. Yonce will report to Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services.
Volvo Financial Services is the finance arm of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading providers of commercial transport solutions. The company provides financial services for the truck, construction equipment, bus, aerospace, and marine industries
From our partners
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1030 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources402 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger362 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident267 Views