Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the United States.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations; credit, collections, and retail origination functions; wholesale financing; and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the United States.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...536 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views