Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the United States.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations; credit, collections, and retail origination functions; wholesale financing; and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the United States.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs576 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity324 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Drones can improve stockpile analysis and safety228 Views