Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the United States.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations; credit, collections, and retail origination functions; wholesale financing; and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the United States.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities619 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company430 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry428 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule390 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry382 Views