Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the United States.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations; credit, collections, and retail origination functions; wholesale financing; and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the United States.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!301 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America281 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners145 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO125 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers111 Views