Volvo names Leo Hawkes president of Americas Region
Volvo Financial Services appointed Leo Hawkes as president of its Americas Region operations, with responsibility for the North America, Latin America and South Africa markets.
Hawkes has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2001 and has more than 26 years in financial management experience.
He replaces Martin Weissburg, who has been appointed president of Volvo Financial Services global operations.
“It is an exciting time to lead the Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas team, as we emerge from an economic downturn into a future of market stability and prosper,” Hawkes notes in a written statement. “I look forward to building on the success of the Volvo Financial Services organization, and continuing to support our Mack and Volvo brand manufacturers, dealers and customers.”
Hawkes has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2001. His last position was chief financial officer for the Americas. Prior to joining Volvo Financial Services, Hawkes held various executive positions with General Electric, W.W. Grainger, Inc. and other companies.
In his new position, Hawkes will be located in Volvo Financial Services Greensboro, N.C. headquarters and report to Martin Weissburg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views