Volvo Rents “digging” its way into Merced, Modesto
Previously co-owned by Volvo Rents franchisees Helder Garcia and Brian Silveria., the centers are located at 101 S. Hwy 59 in Merced and 4600 Salida Blvd. in Salida.
Anchored by an increase in local construction spending that is projected to total nearly $5.2 billion between 2012 and 2016, Volvo Rents is looking to grab a bigger piece of the construction equipment rental pie that is currently up for grabs in Merced and Modesto. To capitalize on the economic upturn, Volvo Rents is embarking on a new course, where it will not only operate a franchise network of rental stores, but also manage and grow a network of company-owned stores.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ expanding line of Volvo compact equipment – such as backhoe and skid steer loaders, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and compaction equipment – the rental centers carry a comprehensive line of essential equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views