Volvo Rents “digging” its way into Merced, Modesto
Previously co-owned by Volvo Rents franchisees Helder Garcia and Brian Silveria., the centers are located at 101 S. Hwy 59 in Merced and 4600 Salida Blvd. in Salida.
Anchored by an increase in local construction spending that is projected to total nearly $5.2 billion between 2012 and 2016, Volvo Rents is looking to grab a bigger piece of the construction equipment rental pie that is currently up for grabs in Merced and Modesto. To capitalize on the economic upturn, Volvo Rents is embarking on a new course, where it will not only operate a franchise network of rental stores, but also manage and grow a network of company-owned stores.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ expanding line of Volvo compact equipment – such as backhoe and skid steer loaders, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and compaction equipment – the rental centers carry a comprehensive line of essential equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior202 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views