Volvo Rents “digging” its way into Merced, Modesto
Previously co-owned by Volvo Rents franchisees Helder Garcia and Brian Silveria., the centers are located at 101 S. Hwy 59 in Merced and 4600 Salida Blvd. in Salida.
Anchored by an increase in local construction spending that is projected to total nearly $5.2 billion between 2012 and 2016, Volvo Rents is looking to grab a bigger piece of the construction equipment rental pie that is currently up for grabs in Merced and Modesto. To capitalize on the economic upturn, Volvo Rents is embarking on a new course, where it will not only operate a franchise network of rental stores, but also manage and grow a network of company-owned stores.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ expanding line of Volvo compact equipment – such as backhoe and skid steer loaders, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and compaction equipment – the rental centers carry a comprehensive line of essential equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views