Volvo Rents acquires Camrus Development in Texas
Construction equipment provider Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development Inc., a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker.
Volvo Rents currently has 11 rental centers open and operating throughout Texas and continues to anchor itself as a leader in a nationwide construction recovery recently forecasted by economists at IHS Global Insight.
According to IHS stats, Texas will be a leader in the recovery with the second most construction dollars spent from 2011-2016 and third largest gain in yearly spending dollars.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher503 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident348 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing175 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!157 Views