Volvo Rents acquires Pa.-based Equipment Rental Services LLC
Previously co-owned by Alex & Tim Paris with Andy Miller, the center is located at 108 Starpointe Blvd. in Burgettstown, PA.
Anchored by an increase in local construction spending that is projected to total more than $12 billion in the Pittsburgh marketplace between 2012 and 2016, Volvo Rents is looking to grab a bigger piece of the construction equipment rental pie that is currently up for grabs in Western Pennsylvania. To capitalize on the economic upturn, Volvo Rents is embarking on a new course, where it will not only operate a franchise network of rental stores, but also manage and grow a network of company-owned stores.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ expanding line of Volvo compact equipment – such as backhoe and skid steer loaders, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and compaction equipment – the rental centers carry a comprehensive line of essential equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
“Equipment Rental Services, LLC have already set the bar for customer service and expectations extremely high in Western Pennsylvania,” said Mike Crouch, vice president of business development for Volvo Rents. “This newest acquisition will greatly aid our brand’s growth across the state.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151555 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151025 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production669 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone397 Views