Volvo Rents, Coxreels, KPI-JCI launch new, improved websites (Information Library)
Volvo Rents has launched Velocity, its new employee website. Designed to serve the needs of all Volvo Rents employees, the new site features company news; easily accessible information such as forms, holidays, contacts and policies; quick links to frequently used resources like Volvo Rents University, Branch Locator and ISIT Help Desk; and links to the company’s social media networks. Velocity also includes links to the company’s regional offices, business reports, an image library and an acronym manager.
Volvo Rents | velocity.volvorents.com
Coxreels has introduced its revamped website, which has a new design, streamlined user interface and new tools for product search and selection. The newly-redesigned site features product and industry information such as quote tools, a responsive “Reel Selector” and quick access to product information; literature downloads including catalogs, flyers and more; and videos with demonstrations and step-by-step directions.
Coxreels | coxreels.com
KPI-JCI has improved its website to include more languages. The site, which serves markets around the world, now translates automatically into Spanish, Portugese or French Canadian based on computer language preferences.
KPI-JCI | kpijci.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151581 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151051 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1018 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production707 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views