Volvo Rents, Coxreels, KPI-JCI launch new, improved websites (Information Library)
Volvo Rents has launched Velocity, its new employee website. Designed to serve the needs of all Volvo Rents employees, the new site features company news; easily accessible information such as forms, holidays, contacts and policies; quick links to frequently used resources like Volvo Rents University, Branch Locator and ISIT Help Desk; and links to the company’s social media networks. Velocity also includes links to the company’s regional offices, business reports, an image library and an acronym manager.
Volvo Rents | velocity.volvorents.com
Coxreels has introduced its revamped website, which has a new design, streamlined user interface and new tools for product search and selection. The newly-redesigned site features product and industry information such as quote tools, a responsive “Reel Selector” and quick access to product information; literature downloads including catalogs, flyers and more; and videos with demonstrations and step-by-step directions.
Coxreels | coxreels.com
KPI-JCI has improved its website to include more languages. The site, which serves markets around the world, now translates automatically into Spanish, Portugese or French Canadian based on computer language preferences.
KPI-JCI | kpijci.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world241 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views