Volvo Rents names Matt Tavianini VP of sales and marketing
Volvo Rents has hired Matt Tavianini as vice president of sales and marketing.
Tavianini, an 18-year veteran of the rental industry, will be responsible for implementing formal programs, systems, and processes to align and integrate the company’s sales and marketing functions.
Tavianini began his career as a branch manager with Hertz Equipment Rental before joining Volvo Rents in 2006 as the Mid-Atlantic district manager. Most recently, he served as a regional sales manager.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views