Volvo Rents names Matt Tavianini VP of sales and marketing
Volvo Rents has hired Matt Tavianini as vice president of sales and marketing.
Tavianini, an 18-year veteran of the rental industry, will be responsible for implementing formal programs, systems, and processes to align and integrate the company’s sales and marketing functions.
Tavianini began his career as a branch manager with Hertz Equipment Rental before joining Volvo Rents in 2006 as the Mid-Atlantic district manager. Most recently, he served as a regional sales manager.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views