Volvo Rents names Matt Tavianini VP of sales and marketing
Volvo Rents has hired Matt Tavianini as vice president of sales and marketing.
Tavianini, an 18-year veteran of the rental industry, will be responsible for implementing formal programs, systems, and processes to align and integrate the company’s sales and marketing functions.
Tavianini began his career as a branch manager with Hertz Equipment Rental before joining Volvo Rents in 2006 as the Mid-Atlantic district manager. Most recently, he served as a regional sales manager.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views