Volvo Rents names new VP of business development
Michael Crouch has taken on a new role as vice president of business development, a new for Volvo Rents. The new position was effective as of May 20.
Crouch has worked for 34 years in the construction equipment rental industry, with 10 of these in senior management roles within Volvo Rents in North America and Europe.
In this new role, Crouch will pursue acquisition opportunities within the rental industry.
To capitalize on the economic upturn, Volvo Rents says it is embarking on a new course, where it will not only operate a franchise network of rental stores but will also manage and grow a network of company-owned stores. In April, 2011, the Volvo Group established Volvo Rents as a stand-alone subsidiary of AB Volvo in order to increase its capabilities in
growing and securing a sizeable business.
From 2004-2011, Crouch served as vice president of operations for Volvo Rents in
North America. From 2002 – 2004, he was the vice president of Europe for Volvo
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger453 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company376 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views