Volvo subsidiary SDLG to enter North American market this year
China-based Volvo Construction Equipment brand SDLG announced Wednesday that it plans to enter the North American market this year, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
SDLG will enter the market with “select dealers” offering the 2.4-cubic-yard LG938L and the 4-cubic-yard LG959.
Al Quinn, SDLG’s director in North America, said the loaders “will be appealing to many customers, especially those who would otherwise look at purchasing a new machine.”
SDLG, which has been a Volvo subsidiary for six years, has manufacturing facilities in China and is building another in Brazil. The brand offers excavators, backhoes, soil and asphalt compactors and motor graders.
For more information, check out the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views