Volvo subsidiary SDLG to enter North American market this year
China-based Volvo Construction Equipment brand SDLG announced Wednesday that it plans to enter the North American market this year, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
SDLG will enter the market with “select dealers” offering the 2.4-cubic-yard LG938L and the 4-cubic-yard LG959.
Al Quinn, SDLG’s director in North America, said the loaders “will be appealing to many customers, especially those who would otherwise look at purchasing a new machine.”
SDLG, which has been a Volvo subsidiary for six years, has manufacturing facilities in China and is building another in Brazil. The brand offers excavators, backhoes, soil and asphalt compactors and motor graders.
For more information, check out the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views