Volvo subsidiary SDLG to enter North American market this year
China-based Volvo Construction Equipment brand SDLG announced Wednesday that it plans to enter the North American market this year, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
SDLG will enter the market with “select dealers” offering the 2.4-cubic-yard LG938L and the 4-cubic-yard LG959.
Al Quinn, SDLG’s director in North America, said the loaders “will be appealing to many customers, especially those who would otherwise look at purchasing a new machine.”
SDLG, which has been a Volvo subsidiary for six years, has manufacturing facilities in China and is building another in Brazil. The brand offers excavators, backhoes, soil and asphalt compactors and motor graders.
For more information, check out the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views