Volvo subsidiary SDLG to enter North American market this year
China-based Volvo Construction Equipment brand SDLG announced Wednesday that it plans to enter the North American market this year, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
SDLG will enter the market with “select dealers” offering the 2.4-cubic-yard LG938L and the 4-cubic-yard LG959.
Al Quinn, SDLG’s director in North America, said the loaders “will be appealing to many customers, especially those who would otherwise look at purchasing a new machine.”
SDLG, which has been a Volvo subsidiary for six years, has manufacturing facilities in China and is building another in Brazil. The brand offers excavators, backhoes, soil and asphalt compactors and motor graders.
For more information, check out the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views