Volvo Trucks names Billings VP of U.S. Dealer Sales
Volvo Trucks has named Terry Billings vice president of U.S. Dealer Sales. In his new role, Billings will lead an intensified focus on sales through the Volvo dealer network.
“Terry has held a number of management positions in sales and dealer development during his 27-year career with us, most recently serving as director of commercial management,” said Ron Huibers, Volvo Trucks senior vice president, sales and marketing. “He brings valuable insight and experience with the Volvo dealer network and customers to his new role.”
Billings will remain at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities424 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views