Volvo Trucks names Billings VP of U.S. Dealer Sales
Volvo Trucks has named Terry Billings vice president of U.S. Dealer Sales. In his new role, Billings will lead an intensified focus on sales through the Volvo dealer network.
“Terry has held a number of management positions in sales and dealer development during his 27-year career with us, most recently serving as director of commercial management,” said Ron Huibers, Volvo Trucks senior vice president, sales and marketing. “He brings valuable insight and experience with the Volvo dealer network and customers to his new role.”
Billings will remain at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars317 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees267 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry200 Views