Volvo Trucks names Billings VP of U.S. Dealer Sales
Volvo Trucks has named Terry Billings vice president of U.S. Dealer Sales. In his new role, Billings will lead an intensified focus on sales through the Volvo dealer network.
“Terry has held a number of management positions in sales and dealer development during his 27-year career with us, most recently serving as director of commercial management,” said Ron Huibers, Volvo Trucks senior vice president, sales and marketing. “He brings valuable insight and experience with the Volvo dealer network and customers to his new role.”
Billings will remain at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs616 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views