Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg president of North American sales and marketing
Volvo Trucks appointed Göran Nyberg as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Oct. 1, 2012.
Nyberg will be responsible Volvo brand’s commercial truck activities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Nyberg has more than 20 years of industry experience and has been with the Volvo Group since 2003. He has served in several senior management, distribution and sales positions around the world, and was most recently the managing director for Volvo Group UK Limited, the Volvo Trucks sales & marketing division in the United Kingdom.
Nyberg will be based at the company’s North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Nyberg will report to Dennis Slagle, Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. He succeeds Ron Huibers, who was recently appointed president of Volvo Penta Americas.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home985 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...580 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views