Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg president of North American sales and marketing
Volvo Trucks appointed Göran Nyberg as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Oct. 1, 2012.
Nyberg will be responsible Volvo brand’s commercial truck activities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Nyberg has more than 20 years of industry experience and has been with the Volvo Group since 2003. He has served in several senior management, distribution and sales positions around the world, and was most recently the managing director for Volvo Group UK Limited, the Volvo Trucks sales & marketing division in the United Kingdom.
Nyberg will be based at the company’s North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Nyberg will report to Dennis Slagle, Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. He succeeds Ron Huibers, who was recently appointed president of Volvo Penta Americas.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views