Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg president of North American sales and marketing
Volvo Trucks appointed Göran Nyberg as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Oct. 1, 2012.
Nyberg will be responsible Volvo brand’s commercial truck activities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Nyberg has more than 20 years of industry experience and has been with the Volvo Group since 2003. He has served in several senior management, distribution and sales positions around the world, and was most recently the managing director for Volvo Group UK Limited, the Volvo Trucks sales & marketing division in the United Kingdom.
Nyberg will be based at the company’s North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Nyberg will report to Dennis Slagle, Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. He succeeds Ron Huibers, who was recently appointed president of Volvo Penta Americas.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger335 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views