Volvo Trucks promotes Ron Hubers to president of North American sales and marketing
Volvo Trucks on Dec. 19 named Ron Huibers as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012.
In this role, Huibers will be responsible for all of the company’s commercial activities in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Huibers has been with the Volvo Group for more than 15 years, and served most recently as senior vice president of sales and marketing for Volvo Trucks in North America. He will continue to be based at the company’s headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Huibers will continue to report to Dennis Slagle, who as part of a recently announced reorganization has been promoted to Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. In this position, Slagle will oversee the commercial activities of all the Volvo Group’s truck brands in North and South America.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views