Volvo Trucks promotes Ron Hubers to president of North American sales and marketing
Volvo Trucks on Dec. 19 named Ron Huibers as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012.
In this role, Huibers will be responsible for all of the company’s commercial activities in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Huibers has been with the Volvo Group for more than 15 years, and served most recently as senior vice president of sales and marketing for Volvo Trucks in North America. He will continue to be based at the company’s headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Huibers will continue to report to Dennis Slagle, who as part of a recently announced reorganization has been promoted to Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. In this position, Slagle will oversee the commercial activities of all the Volvo Group’s truck brands in North and South America.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world234 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village143 Views