Volvo Trucks reorganizes management team
Volvo Trucks North America has reorganized its management team.
The reorganization includes three new managers. According to a company statement, the move was to “align” the organizational structure with parent Volvo Global Trucks.
Four vice presidents will run VTNA’s commercial operations and report directly to president and CEO Michel Gigou: Bill Dawson, senior vice president of truck sales; Susan Alt, vice president of marketing; Harold Wiegel, vice president of customer support; and Dwight McAlexander, general manager of parts operations.
Members of the previous sales management team — Executive Vice President Chris Patterson, Vice President Bob Wright, and Vice President Dave Majoras — resigned, according to company sources.
Dawson most recently served as vice president of customer support at VTNA and will oversee all sales functions. Alt remains in her current position and is responsible for advertising, product marketing, market research, and analysis. Wiegel was most recently with Mack Trucks and will manage service support and training. McAlexander will lead the parts sales operation until a vice president is appointed for that post, according to Volvo.
-With reporting from eTrucker News, a sister publication to Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding205 Views