Volvo Trucks reorganizes management team
Volvo Trucks North America has reorganized its management team.
The reorganization includes three new managers. According to a company statement, the move was to “align” the organizational structure with parent Volvo Global Trucks.
Four vice presidents will run VTNA’s commercial operations and report directly to president and CEO Michel Gigou: Bill Dawson, senior vice president of truck sales; Susan Alt, vice president of marketing; Harold Wiegel, vice president of customer support; and Dwight McAlexander, general manager of parts operations.
Members of the previous sales management team — Executive Vice President Chris Patterson, Vice President Bob Wright, and Vice President Dave Majoras — resigned, according to company sources.
Dawson most recently served as vice president of customer support at VTNA and will oversee all sales functions. Alt remains in her current position and is responsible for advertising, product marketing, market research, and analysis. Wiegel was most recently with Mack Trucks and will manage service support and training. McAlexander will lead the parts sales operation until a vice president is appointed for that post, according to Volvo.
-With reporting from eTrucker News, a sister publication to Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views