VT Leeboy creates Blaw-Knox division, reveals distribution plans
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products.
The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models.
“We are looking forward to providing contractors and agencies with the traditional ownership experience that Blaw-Knox has historically provided,” Al Cleeland, Blaw-Knox division manager told Better Roads at the 2010 American Public Works Association (APWA) tradeshow in Boston in late August.
The machines will be unveiled in the first quarter of 2011 through Volvo Construction Equipment Roadbuilding distribution.
Further details will be available at www.blawknoxpaving.com, which is expected to be unveiled in October 2010. –Tina Grady Barbaccia
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs702 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views