VT Leeboy creates Blaw-Knox division, reveals distribution plans
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products.
The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models.
“We are looking forward to providing contractors and agencies with the traditional ownership experience that Blaw-Knox has historically provided,” Al Cleeland, Blaw-Knox division manager told Better Roads at the 2010 American Public Works Association (APWA) tradeshow in Boston in late August.
The machines will be unveiled in the first quarter of 2011 through Volvo Construction Equipment Roadbuilding distribution.
Further details will be available at www.blawknoxpaving.com, which is expected to be unveiled in October 2010. –Tina Grady Barbaccia
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views