VT Leeboy creates Blaw-Knox division, reveals distribution plans
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products.
The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models.
“We are looking forward to providing contractors and agencies with the traditional ownership experience that Blaw-Knox has historically provided,” Al Cleeland, Blaw-Knox division manager told Better Roads at the 2010 American Public Works Association (APWA) tradeshow in Boston in late August.
The machines will be unveiled in the first quarter of 2011 through Volvo Construction Equipment Roadbuilding distribution.
Further details will be available at www.blawknoxpaving.com, which is expected to be unveiled in October 2010. –Tina Grady Barbaccia
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views