The FB crushing bucket provides the “ideal crush in place solution” The high maganese content wear plates provide hundreds of hour of service and can be rotated. The flat nature of the plates and the oscillating movement provides excellent through put of rebar. The option magnet base on the FB also makes rebar sorting a breeze. the FB is available in 4 sizes and its setup to take a wide variety of lugging types.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views