Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature
Alabama lawmakers this week rejected a Madison County, Alabama, bill intended to stop quarry expansions near Gurley, according to AL.com.
The bill was not passed before the Alabama legislature’s session ended Tuesday.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views