Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature
Alabama lawmakers this week rejected a Madison County, Alabama, bill intended to stop quarry expansions near Gurley, according to AL.com.
The bill was not passed before the Alabama legislature’s session ended Tuesday.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views