Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature
Alabama lawmakers this week rejected a Madison County, Alabama, bill intended to stop quarry expansions near Gurley, according to AL.com.
The bill was not passed before the Alabama legislature’s session ended Tuesday.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life483 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers254 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views