Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature
Alabama lawmakers this week rejected a Madison County, Alabama, bill intended to stop quarry expansions near Gurley, according to AL.com.
The bill was not passed before the Alabama legislature’s session ended Tuesday.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training329 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views