Vulcan Materials adds Grayson Hall to board of directors, Ann McLaughlin Korologos retires from board
Vulcan Materials Company has elected Grayson Hall to serve on its board of directors.
Hall is chairman, president and CEO of Regions Financial Corporation. He serves on the boards of Regions Financial Corporation, Regions Bank and Zep Inc., is chairman of the Birmingham Business Alliance and serves on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors’ Federal Advisory Council.
Vulcan’s 12-member board of directors now consists of 11 outside directors.
Additionally, Ann McLaughlin Korologos is retiring from the board of directors.
Korologos, former U.S. Secretary of Labor, was a board member from 1990 to 2004 and rejoined in 2007.
She was a member of the Board’s executive, safety, health and environmental affairs and governance committees. Korologos will continue chairing the governance committee until her retirement at the Company’s annual meeting on May 9.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views