Vulcan Materials adds Grayson Hall to board of directors, Ann McLaughlin Korologos retires from board
Vulcan Materials Company has elected Grayson Hall to serve on its board of directors.
Hall is chairman, president and CEO of Regions Financial Corporation. He serves on the boards of Regions Financial Corporation, Regions Bank and Zep Inc., is chairman of the Birmingham Business Alliance and serves on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors’ Federal Advisory Council.
Vulcan’s 12-member board of directors now consists of 11 outside directors.
Additionally, Ann McLaughlin Korologos is retiring from the board of directors.
Korologos, former U.S. Secretary of Labor, was a board member from 1990 to 2004 and rejoined in 2007.
She was a member of the Board’s executive, safety, health and environmental affairs and governance committees. Korologos will continue chairing the governance committee until her retirement at the Company’s annual meeting on May 9.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views