Vulcan Materials adds Grayson Hall to board of directors, Ann McLaughlin Korologos retires from board
Vulcan Materials Company has elected Grayson Hall to serve on its board of directors.
Hall is chairman, president and CEO of Regions Financial Corporation. He serves on the boards of Regions Financial Corporation, Regions Bank and Zep Inc., is chairman of the Birmingham Business Alliance and serves on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors’ Federal Advisory Council.
Vulcan’s 12-member board of directors now consists of 11 outside directors.
Additionally, Ann McLaughlin Korologos is retiring from the board of directors.
Korologos, former U.S. Secretary of Labor, was a board member from 1990 to 2004 and rejoined in 2007.
She was a member of the Board’s executive, safety, health and environmental affairs and governance committees. Korologos will continue chairing the governance committee until her retirement at the Company’s annual meeting on May 9.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches435 Views