Vulcan Materials adds Grayson Hall to board of directors, Ann McLaughlin Korologos retires from board
Vulcan Materials Company has elected Grayson Hall to serve on its board of directors.
Hall is chairman, president and CEO of Regions Financial Corporation. He serves on the boards of Regions Financial Corporation, Regions Bank and Zep Inc., is chairman of the Birmingham Business Alliance and serves on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors’ Federal Advisory Council.
Vulcan’s 12-member board of directors now consists of 11 outside directors.
Additionally, Ann McLaughlin Korologos is retiring from the board of directors.
Korologos, former U.S. Secretary of Labor, was a board member from 1990 to 2004 and rejoined in 2007.
She was a member of the Board’s executive, safety, health and environmental affairs and governance committees. Korologos will continue chairing the governance committee until her retirement at the Company’s annual meeting on May 9.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views