Vulcan Materials releasing earnings on Feb. 15
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. on Feb. 3 announced that it will release earnings after the close of business on Feb. 15, 2012 and host a conference call at 10 a.m. CST on Feb. 16, 2012.
To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 866-783-2138 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start.
The access code is 54805024. For international calls, dial 857-350-1597. The conference call will also be available on Vulcan’s website, www.vulcanmaterials.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the call through Feb. 23.
In the U.S. and Canada dial 888-286-8010 and for international calls, dial 617-801-6888. The access code to hear the recording is 61136046.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas374 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views