Vulcan Materials releasing earnings on Feb. 15
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. on Feb. 3 announced that it will release earnings after the close of business on Feb. 15, 2012 and host a conference call at 10 a.m. CST on Feb. 16, 2012.
To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 866-783-2138 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start.
The access code is 54805024. For international calls, dial 857-350-1597. The conference call will also be available on Vulcan’s website, www.vulcanmaterials.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the call through Feb. 23.
In the U.S. and Canada dial 888-286-8010 and for international calls, dial 617-801-6888. The access code to hear the recording is 61136046.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter427 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views