Vulcan Materials releasing earnings on Feb. 15
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. on Feb. 3 announced that it will release earnings after the close of business on Feb. 15, 2012 and host a conference call at 10 a.m. CST on Feb. 16, 2012.
To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 866-783-2138 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start.
The access code is 54805024. For international calls, dial 857-350-1597. The conference call will also be available on Vulcan’s website, www.vulcanmaterials.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the call through Feb. 23.
In the U.S. and Canada dial 888-286-8010 and for international calls, dial 617-801-6888. The access code to hear the recording is 61136046.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities362 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views