Vulcan Materials releasing earnings on Feb. 15
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. on Feb. 3 announced that it will release earnings after the close of business on Feb. 15, 2012 and host a conference call at 10 a.m. CST on Feb. 16, 2012.
To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 866-783-2138 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start.
The access code is 54805024. For international calls, dial 857-350-1597. The conference call will also be available on Vulcan’s website, www.vulcanmaterials.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the call through Feb. 23.
In the U.S. and Canada dial 888-286-8010 and for international calls, dial 617-801-6888. The access code to hear the recording is 61136046.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views