Vulcan sells Atlanta interest to Plum Creek Timber
Vulcan will receive $154 million in exchange for a percentage royalty interest in 255 million tons of aggregate production over about 25 years.
According to Vulcan, “The transaction allows Vulcan to unlock long-term value in these quarries, tax efficiently, while maintaining full ownership and operational control of the quarries, fixed assets, and land.”
A pre-tax gain of $154 million will be recognized over the life of the transaction.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1286 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth470 Views