Vulcan sells last four Wisconsin quarries
Vulcan Materials last month sold its last four quarries in Wisconsin, the Birmingham Business Journal reported.
The company sold its quarries in Franklin, Dousman and Racine to Payne & Dolan on June 14, and it sold its quarry in Sussex to Lannon Stone Products on June 20.
The purge was part of Vulcan’s effort to cut assets that don’t fit the company’s long-term goals.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views