Vulcan sells last four Wisconsin quarries
Vulcan Materials last month sold its last four quarries in Wisconsin, the Birmingham Business Journal reported.
The company sold its quarries in Franklin, Dousman and Racine to Payne & Dolan on June 14, and it sold its quarry in Sussex to Lannon Stone Products on June 20.
The purge was part of Vulcan’s effort to cut assets that don’t fit the company’s long-term goals.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life460 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers208 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views