Vulcan sells last four Wisconsin quarries
Vulcan Materials last month sold its last four quarries in Wisconsin, the Birmingham Business Journal reported.
The company sold its quarries in Franklin, Dousman and Racine to Payne & Dolan on June 14, and it sold its quarry in Sussex to Lannon Stone Products on June 20.
The purge was part of Vulcan’s effort to cut assets that don’t fit the company’s long-term goals.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views