W.R. Meadows launches redesigned Web site
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Web site.
The Web site has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. Meadows.
Some of the features include a live Twitter feed, so users can follow tweets as they happen, and links to their Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube pages.
The content contained on the Web site prior to its relaunch is still available, including access to product data sheets, material safety data sheets, project profiles, and more.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew153 Views