W.R. Meadows launches redesigned Web site
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Web site.
The Web site has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. Meadows.
Some of the features include a live Twitter feed, so users can follow tweets as they happen, and links to their Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube pages.
The content contained on the Web site prior to its relaunch is still available, including access to product data sheets, material safety data sheets, project profiles, and more.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes220 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views