W.R. Meadows launches redesigned Web site
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Web site.
The Web site has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. Meadows.
Some of the features include a live Twitter feed, so users can follow tweets as they happen, and links to their Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube pages.
The content contained on the Web site prior to its relaunch is still available, including access to product data sheets, material safety data sheets, project profiles, and more.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety390 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views