W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing.
Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT).
By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, and earned concrete skills in construction documentation development and administration, specification writing and enforcement, product research and sourcing, and communication with the design and contracting teams.
Carey is a 1984 graduate of Siena Heights College in Adrian, Mich. She has worked for
W.R. Meadows for 21 years and has extensive experience in product research and development, technical service, and, most recently, LEED requirements and credit guidelines as they pertain to the W.R. Meadows product lines.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views