W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing.
Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT).
By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, and earned concrete skills in construction documentation development and administration, specification writing and enforcement, product research and sourcing, and communication with the design and contracting teams.
Carey is a 1984 graduate of Siena Heights College in Adrian, Mich. She has worked for
W.R. Meadows for 21 years and has extensive experience in product research and development, technical service, and, most recently, LEED requirements and credit guidelines as they pertain to the W.R. Meadows product lines.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views