W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing.
Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT).
By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, and earned concrete skills in construction documentation development and administration, specification writing and enforcement, product research and sourcing, and communication with the design and contracting teams.
Carey is a 1984 graduate of Siena Heights College in Adrian, Mich. She has worked for
W.R. Meadows for 21 years and has extensive experience in product research and development, technical service, and, most recently, LEED requirements and credit guidelines as they pertain to the W.R. Meadows product lines.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views