W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing.
Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT).
By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, and earned concrete skills in construction documentation development and administration, specification writing and enforcement, product research and sourcing, and communication with the design and contracting teams.
Carey is a 1984 graduate of Siena Heights College in Adrian, Mich. She has worked for
W.R. Meadows for 21 years and has extensive experience in product research and development, technical service, and, most recently, LEED requirements and credit guidelines as they pertain to the W.R. Meadows product lines.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views