W.S. Tyler 10-foot-wide F-Class vibrating screen
W.S. Tyler says the new 10-foot-wide version of its F-Class vibrating screen offers the only double-eccentric screening solution for challenging applications that require minimal vibration. This allows the use of multiple machines within the same building or structure without the same reinforcing measures required to house traditional vibrating screens. The company says the screen also keeps screen openings clean, making it possible to process sticky material. The screen follows a tandem design — two completely new modules measuring 10 feet by 12 feet and 10 feet by 16 feet were engineered. In tandem design, the screens can be configured and operated at variable speeds and with different angles of inclination between the modules, creating a banana-type effect.
W.S. Tyler; www.wstyler.ca.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views