W.S. Tyler 10-foot-wide F-Class vibrating screen
W.S. Tyler says the new 10-foot-wide version of its F-Class vibrating screen offers the only double-eccentric screening solution for challenging applications that require minimal vibration. This allows the use of multiple machines within the same building or structure without the same reinforcing measures required to house traditional vibrating screens. The company says the screen also keeps screen openings clean, making it possible to process sticky material. The screen follows a tandem design — two completely new modules measuring 10 feet by 12 feet and 10 feet by 16 feet were engineered. In tandem design, the screens can be configured and operated at variable speeds and with different angles of inclination between the modules, creating a banana-type effect.
W.S. Tyler; www.wstyler.ca.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars286 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees259 Views