W.S. Tyler 10-foot-wide F-Class vibrating screen
W.S. Tyler says the new 10-foot-wide version of its F-Class vibrating screen offers the only double-eccentric screening solution for challenging applications that require minimal vibration. This allows the use of multiple machines within the same building or structure without the same reinforcing measures required to house traditional vibrating screens. The company says the screen also keeps screen openings clean, making it possible to process sticky material. The screen follows a tandem design — two completely new modules measuring 10 feet by 12 feet and 10 feet by 16 feet were engineered. In tandem design, the screens can be configured and operated at variable speeds and with different angles of inclination between the modules, creating a banana-type effect.
W.S. Tyler; www.wstyler.ca.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...544 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views