W.S. Tyler 10-foot-wide F-Class vibrating screen
W.S. Tyler says the new 10-foot-wide version of its F-Class vibrating screen offers the only double-eccentric screening solution for challenging applications that require minimal vibration. This allows the use of multiple machines within the same building or structure without the same reinforcing measures required to house traditional vibrating screens. The company says the screen also keeps screen openings clean, making it possible to process sticky material. The screen follows a tandem design — two completely new modules measuring 10 feet by 12 feet and 10 feet by 16 feet were engineered. In tandem design, the screens can be configured and operated at variable speeds and with different angles of inclination between the modules, creating a banana-type effect.
W.S. Tyler; www.wstyler.ca.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1130 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program502 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views