W.S. Tyler 10-foot-wide F-Class vibrating screen
W.S. Tyler says the new 10-foot-wide version of its F-Class vibrating screen offers the only double-eccentric screening solution for challenging applications that require minimal vibration. This allows the use of multiple machines within the same building or structure without the same reinforcing measures required to house traditional vibrating screens. The company says the screen also keeps screen openings clean, making it possible to process sticky material. The screen follows a tandem design — two completely new modules measuring 10 feet by 12 feet and 10 feet by 16 feet were engineered. In tandem design, the screens can be configured and operated at variable speeds and with different angles of inclination between the modules, creating a banana-type effect.
W.S. Tyler; www.wstyler.ca.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views