W.S. Tyler 10-foot-wide F-Class vibrating screen
W.S. Tyler says the new 10-foot-wide version of its F-Class vibrating screen offers the only double-eccentric screening solution for challenging applications that require minimal vibration. This allows the use of multiple machines within the same building or structure without the same reinforcing measures required to house traditional vibrating screens. The company says the screen also keeps screen openings clean, making it possible to process sticky material. The screen follows a tandem design — two completely new modules measuring 10 feet by 12 feet and 10 feet by 16 feet were engineered. In tandem design, the screens can be configured and operated at variable speeds and with different angles of inclination between the modules, creating a banana-type effect.
W.S. Tyler; www.wstyler.ca.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers238 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views