W.S. Tyler, booth 7401 (Platinum Lot)
Screening, washing, and pelletizing systems provider W.S. Tyler will feature the Mobile Hydro-Clean washing system at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
With the ability to mount the machine on a chassis, the washing system can now be easily moved from place to place within a quarry or from jobsite to jobsite.
Having a mobile machine boosts efficiency and flexibility, while retaining the profitability and environmental benefits of a stationary Hydro-Clean.
To see this machine on display, visit booth 7401 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151030 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production675 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone401 Views