W.S. Tyler, booth 7401 (Platinum Lot)
Screening, washing, and pelletizing systems provider W.S. Tyler will feature the Mobile Hydro-Clean washing system at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
With the ability to mount the machine on a chassis, the washing system can now be easily moved from place to place within a quarry or from jobsite to jobsite.
Having a mobile machine boosts efficiency and flexibility, while retaining the profitability and environmental benefits of a stationary Hydro-Clean.
To see this machine on display, visit booth 7401 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs725 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views