W.S. Tyler, booth 7401 (Platinum Lot)
Screening, washing, and pelletizing systems provider W.S. Tyler will feature the Mobile Hydro-Clean washing system at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
With the ability to mount the machine on a chassis, the washing system can now be easily moved from place to place within a quarry or from jobsite to jobsite.
Having a mobile machine boosts efficiency and flexibility, while retaining the profitability and environmental benefits of a stationary Hydro-Clean.
To see this machine on display, visit booth 7401 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets516 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either265 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year140 Views