W.S. Tyler, booth 7401 (Platinum Lot)
Screening, washing, and pelletizing systems provider W.S. Tyler will feature the Mobile Hydro-Clean washing system at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
With the ability to mount the machine on a chassis, the washing system can now be easily moved from place to place within a quarry or from jobsite to jobsite.
Having a mobile machine boosts efficiency and flexibility, while retaining the profitability and environmental benefits of a stationary Hydro-Clean.
To see this machine on display, visit booth 7401 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views