W.S. Tyler, booth 7401 (Platinum Lot)
Screening, washing, and pelletizing systems provider W.S. Tyler will feature the Mobile Hydro-Clean washing system at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
With the ability to mount the machine on a chassis, the washing system can now be easily moved from place to place within a quarry or from jobsite to jobsite.
Having a mobile machine boosts efficiency and flexibility, while retaining the profitability and environmental benefits of a stationary Hydro-Clean.
To see this machine on display, visit booth 7401 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board155 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views