W.S. Tyler names Karen Thompson as president
Thompson succeeds Florian Festge, who is now managing director of the Machinery Division of Haver & Tyler, W.S. Tyler’s parent company.
Thompson said her main goal is strengthen W.S. Tyler’s interactions with customers to provide better service.
“By listening closely to our customers, W.S. Tyler has been able to create solutions that address immediate needs and anticipate what will make them more competitive into the future,” Thompson said. “Moving forward, our focus will continue to be on deepening those relationships and innovating profit-creating technologies that help make customers successful.”
She has worked with W.S. Tyler for 16 years in various roles.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views