W.S. Tyler names Karen Thompson as president
Thompson succeeds Florian Festge, who is now managing director of the Machinery Division of Haver & Tyler, W.S. Tyler’s parent company.
Thompson said her main goal is strengthen W.S. Tyler’s interactions with customers to provide better service.
“By listening closely to our customers, W.S. Tyler has been able to create solutions that address immediate needs and anticipate what will make them more competitive into the future,” Thompson said. “Moving forward, our focus will continue to be on deepening those relationships and innovating profit-creating technologies that help make customers successful.”
She has worked with W.S. Tyler for 16 years in various roles.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person736 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger385 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger235 Views