W.S. Tyler names Karen Thompson as president
Thompson succeeds Florian Festge, who is now managing director of the Machinery Division of Haver & Tyler, W.S. Tyler’s parent company.
Thompson said her main goal is strengthen W.S. Tyler’s interactions with customers to provide better service.
“By listening closely to our customers, W.S. Tyler has been able to create solutions that address immediate needs and anticipate what will make them more competitive into the future,” Thompson said. “Moving forward, our focus will continue to be on deepening those relationships and innovating profit-creating technologies that help make customers successful.”
She has worked with W.S. Tyler for 16 years in various roles.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views