W.S. Tyler names Karen Thompson as president
Thompson succeeds Florian Festge, who is now managing director of the Machinery Division of Haver & Tyler, W.S. Tyler’s parent company.
Thompson said her main goal is strengthen W.S. Tyler’s interactions with customers to provide better service.
“By listening closely to our customers, W.S. Tyler has been able to create solutions that address immediate needs and anticipate what will make them more competitive into the future,” Thompson said. “Moving forward, our focus will continue to be on deepening those relationships and innovating profit-creating technologies that help make customers successful.”
She has worked with W.S. Tyler for 16 years in various roles.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call249 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views