W.S. Tyler names Karen Thompson as president
Thompson succeeds Florian Festge, who is now managing director of the Machinery Division of Haver & Tyler, W.S. Tyler’s parent company.
Thompson said her main goal is strengthen W.S. Tyler’s interactions with customers to provide better service.
“By listening closely to our customers, W.S. Tyler has been able to create solutions that address immediate needs and anticipate what will make them more competitive into the future,” Thompson said. “Moving forward, our focus will continue to be on deepening those relationships and innovating profit-creating technologies that help make customers successful.”
She has worked with W.S. Tyler for 16 years in various roles.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views