Wacker Neuson ends contract with Gehl Corp.
Wacker Neuson ended its long-standing agreement with Gehl Corp., effective Dec. 31, 2011.
Wacker Neuson has been the exclusive manufacturer of Gehl and Mustang branded compact excavators and all wheel steer loaders since 1999.
Christopher Barnard, president and CEO of Wacker Neuson Corp., says that the the termination of the Gehl contract is consistent with the company’s strategy in North America, which he says is “to focus resources and products on the further development of the Wacker Neuson brand for its unique and extensive combined product offering of compact equipment as well as light equipment.”
Barnard adds in a written statement: “This increased focus on this broad product range will enhance our ability to better support Wacker Neuson’s extensive North American distribution system.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views