Wacker Neuson looks to enhance Web presence
Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises, partnered with Wacker Neuson, a global manufacturer of light equipment and compact construction machines.
The relationship was formed to increase and enhance the presence of Wacker Neuson’s dealers on the Web. EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is a comprehensive Internet solutions provider for the light equipment and compact construction industries.
Exclusively for participating Wacker Neuson dealers, EWS provides a Web site solution designed to improve communication between dealers and prospective buyers. EWS also offers Wacker Neuson dealers increased opportunities to sell more equipment by assisting dealers in converting Web site traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increases in awareness and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)426 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars348 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees274 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet211 Views