Wacker Neuson looks to enhance Web presence
Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises, partnered with Wacker Neuson, a global manufacturer of light equipment and compact construction machines.
The relationship was formed to increase and enhance the presence of Wacker Neuson’s dealers on the Web. EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is a comprehensive Internet solutions provider for the light equipment and compact construction industries.
Exclusively for participating Wacker Neuson dealers, EWS provides a Web site solution designed to improve communication between dealers and prospective buyers. EWS also offers Wacker Neuson dealers increased opportunities to sell more equipment by assisting dealers in converting Web site traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increases in awareness and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views