Wacker Neuson looks to enhance Web presence
Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises, partnered with Wacker Neuson, a global manufacturer of light equipment and compact construction machines.
The relationship was formed to increase and enhance the presence of Wacker Neuson’s dealers on the Web. EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is a comprehensive Internet solutions provider for the light equipment and compact construction industries.
Exclusively for participating Wacker Neuson dealers, EWS provides a Web site solution designed to improve communication between dealers and prospective buyers. EWS also offers Wacker Neuson dealers increased opportunities to sell more equipment by assisting dealers in converting Web site traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increases in awareness and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views