Wacker Neuson to host trowel challenge
The fastest finisher will win a customized Wacker Neuson CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by a special Vanguard Big Block V-twin engine.
Held in Wacker Neuson’s outdoor exhibit, No. O30247 silver lot, the ride-on challenge tests the operator’s entire range of skills as the participant maneuvers around an obstacle course that weaves throughout a 2,400-square-foot slab.
Preliminary trowel challenge competitions will be held during show hourse on Jan. 18 throught Jan. 20. The top 10 times from the preliminaries will advance to the finals at 3 p.m. on Jan. 21. All registered World of Concrete contractor attendees are eligible to compete on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, visit trowelchallenge.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views