Wacker Neuson to host trowel challenge
The fastest finisher will win a customized Wacker Neuson CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by a special Vanguard Big Block V-twin engine.
Held in Wacker Neuson’s outdoor exhibit, No. O30247 silver lot, the ride-on challenge tests the operator’s entire range of skills as the participant maneuvers around an obstacle course that weaves throughout a 2,400-square-foot slab.
Preliminary trowel challenge competitions will be held during show hourse on Jan. 18 throught Jan. 20. The top 10 times from the preliminaries will advance to the finals at 3 p.m. on Jan. 21. All registered World of Concrete contractor attendees are eligible to compete on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, visit trowelchallenge.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views