Warning: Fredericksburg quarry ‘a deadly place’ (VIDEO)
Several days ago Aggregates Manager sent out a safety alert after a young man drowned at an abandoned Fredericksburg rock quarry. Now the local fire department is also issuing a safety alert in the form of a warning video.
The fire department says the quarry is a “dangerous place,” and anyone who goes under the water will “likely die.”
The privately owned quarry does have “no trespassing” signs posted throughout the area. Anyone caught trespassing could be subject to a citation, fine or arrest.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views