Warning: Fredericksburg quarry ‘a deadly place’ (VIDEO)
Several days ago Aggregates Manager sent out a safety alert after a young man drowned at an abandoned Fredericksburg rock quarry. Now the local fire department is also issuing a safety alert in the form of a warning video.
The fire department says the quarry is a “dangerous place,” and anyone who goes under the water will “likely die.”
The privately owned quarry does have “no trespassing” signs posted throughout the area. Anyone caught trespassing could be subject to a citation, fine or arrest.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views