Warning: Fredericksburg quarry ‘a deadly place’ (VIDEO)
Several days ago Aggregates Manager sent out a safety alert after a young man drowned at an abandoned Fredericksburg rock quarry. Now the local fire department is also issuing a safety alert in the form of a warning video.
The fire department says the quarry is a “dangerous place,” and anyone who goes under the water will “likely die.”
The privately owned quarry does have “no trespassing” signs posted throughout the area. Anyone caught trespassing could be subject to a citation, fine or arrest.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views