Warning: Fredericksburg quarry ‘a deadly place’ (VIDEO)
Several days ago Aggregates Manager sent out a safety alert after a young man drowned at an abandoned Fredericksburg rock quarry. Now the local fire department is also issuing a safety alert in the form of a warning video.
The fire department says the quarry is a “dangerous place,” and anyone who goes under the water will “likely die.”
The privately owned quarry does have “no trespassing” signs posted throughout the area. Anyone caught trespassing could be subject to a citation, fine or arrest.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views