Webcast: ‘Market Research Best Practices for Construction’
The Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will host the Webcast Panel Discussion, “Market Research Best Practices for Construction,” on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 12 p.m. CST. The Webcast is free to both members and non-members.
Panelists include Alison Brown, market research analyst for construction firm Kiewit Corp., and Jodie Ruana, new product research analyst for Calculated Industries, a manufacturer of pro trade calculators and measuring tools. Construction Marketing Association (CMA) Chairman Neil M. Brown will moderate the blue-chip panel and share the results of a recent survey on market research best practices in the construction industry.
The presentation will be available via the association events webpage following the Webcast.To register for the event, link to http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
“Market research in the construction industry is growing in importance as the cost of marketing failure increases,” says Brown. “Our panel will demonstrate some of the options, along with tips for effective research.”
To participate in the market research survey, link to Market Research Survey.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views