Webcast: ‘Market Research Best Practices for Construction’
The Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will host the Webcast Panel Discussion, “Market Research Best Practices for Construction,” on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 12 p.m. CST. The Webcast is free to both members and non-members.
Panelists include Alison Brown, market research analyst for construction firm Kiewit Corp., and Jodie Ruana, new product research analyst for Calculated Industries, a manufacturer of pro trade calculators and measuring tools. Construction Marketing Association (CMA) Chairman Neil M. Brown will moderate the blue-chip panel and share the results of a recent survey on market research best practices in the construction industry.
The presentation will be available via the association events webpage following the Webcast.To register for the event, link to http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
“Market research in the construction industry is growing in importance as the cost of marketing failure increases,” says Brown. “Our panel will demonstrate some of the options, along with tips for effective research.”
To participate in the market research survey, link to Market Research Survey.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views