Webcast: ‘Market Research Best Practices for Construction’
The Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will host the Webcast Panel Discussion, “Market Research Best Practices for Construction,” on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 12 p.m. CST. The Webcast is free to both members and non-members.
Panelists include Alison Brown, market research analyst for construction firm Kiewit Corp., and Jodie Ruana, new product research analyst for Calculated Industries, a manufacturer of pro trade calculators and measuring tools. Construction Marketing Association (CMA) Chairman Neil M. Brown will moderate the blue-chip panel and share the results of a recent survey on market research best practices in the construction industry.
The presentation will be available via the association events webpage following the Webcast.To register for the event, link to http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
“Market research in the construction industry is growing in importance as the cost of marketing failure increases,” says Brown. “Our panel will demonstrate some of the options, along with tips for effective research.”
To participate in the market research survey, link to Market Research Survey.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views