Webcast: ‘Market Research Best Practices for Construction’
The Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will host the Webcast Panel Discussion, “Market Research Best Practices for Construction,” on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 12 p.m. CST. The Webcast is free to both members and non-members.
Panelists include Alison Brown, market research analyst for construction firm Kiewit Corp., and Jodie Ruana, new product research analyst for Calculated Industries, a manufacturer of pro trade calculators and measuring tools. Construction Marketing Association (CMA) Chairman Neil M. Brown will moderate the blue-chip panel and share the results of a recent survey on market research best practices in the construction industry.
The presentation will be available via the association events webpage following the Webcast.To register for the event, link to http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
“Market research in the construction industry is growing in importance as the cost of marketing failure increases,” says Brown. “Our panel will demonstrate some of the options, along with tips for effective research.”
To participate in the market research survey, link to Market Research Survey.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views