Webcast: ‘Market Research Best Practices for Construction’
The Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will host the Webcast Panel Discussion, “Market Research Best Practices for Construction,” on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 12 p.m. CST. The Webcast is free to both members and non-members.
Panelists include Alison Brown, market research analyst for construction firm Kiewit Corp., and Jodie Ruana, new product research analyst for Calculated Industries, a manufacturer of pro trade calculators and measuring tools. Construction Marketing Association (CMA) Chairman Neil M. Brown will moderate the blue-chip panel and share the results of a recent survey on market research best practices in the construction industry.
The presentation will be available via the association events webpage following the Webcast.To register for the event, link to http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
“Market research in the construction industry is growing in importance as the cost of marketing failure increases,” says Brown. “Our panel will demonstrate some of the options, along with tips for effective research.”
To participate in the market research survey, link to Market Research Survey.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars296 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees260 Views