Webinar on ‘Practical Tips for Compliance’ set for March 4
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will be presenting the Webinar, “SPCC and SWPPP Plans: Practical Tips for Compliance.”
The Webinar will be presented by GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.’s, Timothy Kipp and David Ruetz. In this timely and informative Webinar, Kipp, who is a CHMM and senior project manager in GZA’s Portland, Maine, office will review the requirements of EPA’s updated Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) rule, and offer practical advice for compliance.
Ruetz, who is an assistant general counsel and a senior environmental scientist in GZA’s Waukesha, Wis., office will discuss EPA’s Stormwater Enforcement Initiative and provide practical tips for complying with the EPA’s regulations for Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
The Webinar will take place on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 2 p.m. EST and is scheduled to last for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The cost is $29 per person (not per connection) for IMA-NA members. For non-members, the Webinar is $49 per person (not per connection).
The session will be recorded and be available for purchase following the Webinar .
To register, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views