Webinar on ‘Practical Tips for Compliance’ set for March 4
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will be presenting the Webinar, “SPCC and SWPPP Plans: Practical Tips for Compliance.”
The Webinar will be presented by GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.’s, Timothy Kipp and David Ruetz. In this timely and informative Webinar, Kipp, who is a CHMM and senior project manager in GZA’s Portland, Maine, office will review the requirements of EPA’s updated Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) rule, and offer practical advice for compliance.
Ruetz, who is an assistant general counsel and a senior environmental scientist in GZA’s Waukesha, Wis., office will discuss EPA’s Stormwater Enforcement Initiative and provide practical tips for complying with the EPA’s regulations for Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
The Webinar will take place on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 2 p.m. EST and is scheduled to last for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The cost is $29 per person (not per connection) for IMA-NA members. For non-members, the Webinar is $49 per person (not per connection).
The session will be recorded and be available for purchase following the Webinar .
To register, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views