Webinar on ‘Practical Tips for Compliance’ set for March 4
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) will be presenting the Webinar, “SPCC and SWPPP Plans: Practical Tips for Compliance.”
The Webinar will be presented by GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.’s, Timothy Kipp and David Ruetz. In this timely and informative Webinar, Kipp, who is a CHMM and senior project manager in GZA’s Portland, Maine, office will review the requirements of EPA’s updated Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) rule, and offer practical advice for compliance.
Ruetz, who is an assistant general counsel and a senior environmental scientist in GZA’s Waukesha, Wis., office will discuss EPA’s Stormwater Enforcement Initiative and provide practical tips for complying with the EPA’s regulations for Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
The Webinar will take place on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 2 p.m. EST and is scheduled to last for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The cost is $29 per person (not per connection) for IMA-NA members. For non-members, the Webinar is $49 per person (not per connection).
The session will be recorded and be available for purchase following the Webinar .
To register, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views