WEBINAR tomorrow Failure to Act: The Economic Impact of Current Investment Trends in Surface Transportation Infrastructure
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) is hosting a Webinar to provide information on how Congress’ stalling on a new surface transportation reauthorization bill is hurting the economy, attend the webinar titled “Failure to Act: The Economic Impact of Current Investment Trends in Surface Transportation Infrastructure” will take place at 11 a.m. (EDT) on Thursday, Aug. 18.
Presented by Brian Pallasch of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the webinar will provide details about the findings and implications of a new report on the effects of dwindling surface transportation investment on U.S economic performance.
“Failure to Act: The Economic Impact of Current Investment Trends in Surface Transportation Infrastructure” examines the following:
• The cost to families and businesses of failing transportation infrastructure,
• The impact of surface transportation deficiencies on U.S. economic competitiveness; and
• The levels of new investment needed to avoid serious economic consequences.
This is the first of four economic studies commissioned by ASCE. Subsequent reports will address water and wastewater, energy transmission, and airports and marine ports.
To register for the webinar click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs757 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year377 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries319 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs214 Views