Wedgelock Grabs work in conjunction with the crowding operation of the bucket cylinder. They can be fitted either directly to the excavator dipper and link arms or coupled to a Wedgelock Quick Coupler. As with all Wedgelock attachments, Wedgelock Grabs can be custom-built to suit almost any application.
Wedgelock has designed two types of manual grabs: The Wedgelock RockGrab and the Wedgelock BushGrab. Both types operate off the crowd cylinder hydraulics and have an adjustable strut mount to enable the operator to change working parameters of the grab depending on the position of the excavator relative to the work. Both are constructed from medium and high tensile materials and are suited to the demolition, forestry and waste industries.
Features of Wedgelock Grabs:
- Clamping action of the grab is achieved with the crowding of the bucket cylinder eliminating the need for extra hydraulics and circuitry
- Can be used for rock, trees, scrub, demolition work and more
- Robust construction minimizing maintenance
- Multi-position strut mount available
- Additional strut mounts can be made to enable use on other machines in the same weight class
- Built for excavators from 4.5 Tonne (9,900 Lbs) and above
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting955 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem921 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve484 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views