Whether you require a rake for rock sorting, forestry clearing or green waste disposal and loading, Wedgelock offer a wide variety of rakes for contractors or operators involved in a number of different industries.
Wedgelock Rakes are typically designed and manufactured to a customer™s specification although a number of standard options are available including Curved and Straight models.
Wedgelock Rakes are manufactured from medium strength materials with a number of options available including replaceable tips, wear resistant tyne inserts, closed end plates and extra tynes to enable sorting of rock or other material.
Features of Wedgelock Rakes:
- Robust construction from medium strength and wear resistant materials
- Variety of shapes, sizes and designs available
- Can be custom-designed to operate with thumbs
- Manufactured to suit excavators from 3.7 Tonne (8,100 Lbs) and above
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views