Whether you require a rake for rock sorting, forestry clearing or green waste disposal and loading, Wedgelock offer a wide variety of rakes for contractors or operators involved in a number of different industries.
Wedgelock Rakes are typically designed and manufactured to a customer™s specification although a number of standard options are available including Curved and Straight models.
Wedgelock Rakes are manufactured from medium strength materials with a number of options available including replaceable tips, wear resistant tyne inserts, closed end plates and extra tynes to enable sorting of rock or other material.
Features of Wedgelock Rakes:
- Robust construction from medium strength and wear resistant materials
- Variety of shapes, sizes and designs available
- Can be custom-designed to operate with thumbs
- Manufactured to suit excavators from 3.7 Tonne (8,100 Lbs) and above
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views