Whether you require a rake for rock sorting, forestry clearing or green waste disposal and loading, Wedgelock offer a wide variety of rakes for contractors or operators involved in a number of different industries.
Wedgelock Rakes are typically designed and manufactured to a customer™s specification although a number of standard options are available including Curved and Straight models.
Wedgelock Rakes are manufactured from medium strength materials with a number of options available including replaceable tips, wear resistant tyne inserts, closed end plates and extra tynes to enable sorting of rock or other material.
Features of Wedgelock Rakes:
- Robust construction from medium strength and wear resistant materials
- Variety of shapes, sizes and designs available
- Can be custom-designed to operate with thumbs
- Manufactured to suit excavators from 3.7 Tonne (8,100 Lbs) and above
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February423 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again254 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)163 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views