Whether you require a rake for rock sorting, forestry clearing or green waste disposal and loading, Wedgelock offer a wide variety of rakes for contractors or operators involved in a number of different industries.
Wedgelock Rakes are typically designed and manufactured to a customer™s specification although a number of standard options are available including Curved and Straight models.
Wedgelock Rakes are manufactured from medium strength materials with a number of options available including replaceable tips, wear resistant tyne inserts, closed end plates and extra tynes to enable sorting of rock or other material.
Features of Wedgelock Rakes:
- Robust construction from medium strength and wear resistant materials
- Variety of shapes, sizes and designs available
- Can be custom-designed to operate with thumbs
- Manufactured to suit excavators from 3.7 Tonne (8,100 Lbs) and above
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs192 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013190 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100118 Views