Excavator Rippers are fast becoming standard equipment in areas where hard rock is a problem. With a quick change from a Bucket to a Ripper, light work is made of hard ground conditions.
Wedgelock Rippers have been designed for ripping of rock, demolition of concrete, stumping, hard rock digging and many other applications. The curved design allows for maximum crowd breakout at the tip and increased leverage through the ripping action. Wedgelock Rippers are fitted with replaceable penetration tips and are ruggedly constructed from high strength materials ensuring maximum wear and durability.
Features of Wedgelock Rippers:
- Curved design optimizes breakout force throughout the crowding action
- Replaceable penetration tip
- High-strength construction, built to last
- Optional side wear plates for high abrasion applications
- Models available from 1.5 Tonne (3,300 Lbs) and above
Wedgelock is proud also to be licensed to manufacture Leading Edge Attachments” award-winning Multi-Ripper for distribution in Australia and New Zealand.
The Multi-Ripper is designed to handle some of the toughest frost and rock removal jobs and can be used for a wide range of applications such as excavating frozen ground, coral, sandstone, limestone, shale and decomposed granite. Based on SHARC Technology, a patent pending technology developed by Leading Edge Attachments Inc., the Multi-Ripper functions similarly to a trencher only it uses the hydraulic excavator rolling action to rip. This unique design means the Multi-Ripper can dig ten times faster than using a single pointed ripper tooth and four times faster than a hydraulic hammer making it a far superior attachment for the toughest applications.
Features of Wedgelock Multi-Ripper:
- Available to fit any excavator or backhoe above 7.0 Tonne (15,400 Lbs)
- Suitable for multiple applications including frost and rock removal, wall and roof rock scaling
- Unique, patent pending design involves multiple shanks staggered on an arc so that each tooth hits individually
- Considerably faster than a hydraulic hammer or single tyne ripper
- Manufactured from high tensile steel plate for durability
- Relatively smooth ripping operation means less wear on the machine
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1006 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration298 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views