Weir Group PLC acquires R. Wales
The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division.
R. Wales has locations in British Columbia, Ontario, and in Arizona.
The company designs and manufactures rubber lining for pipes, tanks, chutes and hoses and specializes in custom rubber and urethane molded products. R. Wales also offers high pressure pipes and spools, material conducting hose and gate valves.
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views