Weir Group PLC acquires R. Wales
The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division.
R. Wales has locations in British Columbia, Ontario, and in Arizona.
The company designs and manufactures rubber lining for pipes, tanks, chutes and hoses and specializes in custom rubber and urethane molded products. R. Wales also offers high pressure pipes and spools, material conducting hose and gate valves.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle405 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]158 Views