Weir Group PLC acquires R. Wales
The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division.
R. Wales has locations in British Columbia, Ontario, and in Arizona.
The company designs and manufactures rubber lining for pipes, tanks, chutes and hoses and specializes in custom rubber and urethane molded products. R. Wales also offers high pressure pipes and spools, material conducting hose and gate valves.
From our partners
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company444 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident360 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views