Weir Group PLC acquires R. Wales
The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division.
R. Wales has locations in British Columbia, Ontario, and in Arizona.
The company designs and manufactures rubber lining for pipes, tanks, chutes and hoses and specializes in custom rubber and urethane molded products. R. Wales also offers high pressure pipes and spools, material conducting hose and gate valves.
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting433 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views