Weir Group PLC acquires R. Wales
The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division.
R. Wales has locations in British Columbia, Ontario, and in Arizona.
The company designs and manufactures rubber lining for pipes, tanks, chutes and hoses and specializes in custom rubber and urethane molded products. R. Wales also offers high pressure pipes and spools, material conducting hose and gate valves.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views