Weir Minerals, booth 50713 (Central Hall)
Weir Minerals has launched its new Enduron line of comminution equipment, including crushers, screens, and feeders for the mining, sand, and aggregate industries.
With an emphasis on enhancing mining productivity and safety, the new equipment is designed to maximize customers’ operational efficiency.
To see this equipment on display, visit booth 50713 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry623 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views