Weir Minerals, booth 50713 (Central Hall)
Weir Minerals has launched its new Enduron line of comminution equipment, including crushers, screens, and feeders for the mining, sand, and aggregate industries.
With an emphasis on enhancing mining productivity and safety, the new equipment is designed to maximize customers’ operational efficiency.
To see this equipment on display, visit booth 50713 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1932 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views