Weir Minerals Linatex new hose options
Weir Minerals Linatex is offering new hose options that include a preformed hose bend, a wear indicator system, and an enhanced cut end hose system. The company says the new preformed hose bend is intended as a replacement for hard-walled pipe bends in slurry transfer pipelines, providing wear-life improvement over standard metal pipe. The rubber tube absorbs the energy from moving slurry and returns to its original form while dampening vibrations.
The new wear indicator system provides 24-hour hose monitoring. Unlike other wear indication systems that only check for breaks in the wire, the Linatex wear indicator system senses a change in resistance as measured by ohms, making it an early-warning system for hoses.
The cut end hose has been enhanced by increasing the standard working pressure to 150 pounds per square inch. A new reusable, lightweight-aluminum flanged coupling provides better aesthetics and performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014127 Views