Weir Minerals Linatex new hose options
Weir Minerals Linatex is offering new hose options that include a preformed hose bend, a wear indicator system, and an enhanced cut end hose system. The company says the new preformed hose bend is intended as a replacement for hard-walled pipe bends in slurry transfer pipelines, providing wear-life improvement over standard metal pipe. The rubber tube absorbs the energy from moving slurry and returns to its original form while dampening vibrations.
The new wear indicator system provides 24-hour hose monitoring. Unlike other wear indication systems that only check for breaks in the wire, the Linatex wear indicator system senses a change in resistance as measured by ohms, making it an early-warning system for hoses.
The cut end hose has been enhanced by increasing the standard working pressure to 150 pounds per square inch. A new reusable, lightweight-aluminum flanged coupling provides better aesthetics and performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views