Weir Minerals Linatex new hose options
Weir Minerals Linatex is offering new hose options that include a preformed hose bend, a wear indicator system, and an enhanced cut end hose system. The company says the new preformed hose bend is intended as a replacement for hard-walled pipe bends in slurry transfer pipelines, providing wear-life improvement over standard metal pipe. The rubber tube absorbs the energy from moving slurry and returns to its original form while dampening vibrations.
The new wear indicator system provides 24-hour hose monitoring. Unlike other wear indication systems that only check for breaks in the wire, the Linatex wear indicator system senses a change in resistance as measured by ohms, making it an early-warning system for hoses.
The cut end hose has been enhanced by increasing the standard working pressure to 150 pounds per square inch. A new reusable, lightweight-aluminum flanged coupling provides better aesthetics and performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views