Weir Minerals Linatex new hose options
Weir Minerals Linatex is offering new hose options that include a preformed hose bend, a wear indicator system, and an enhanced cut end hose system. The company says the new preformed hose bend is intended as a replacement for hard-walled pipe bends in slurry transfer pipelines, providing wear-life improvement over standard metal pipe. The rubber tube absorbs the energy from moving slurry and returns to its original form while dampening vibrations.
The new wear indicator system provides 24-hour hose monitoring. Unlike other wear indication systems that only check for breaks in the wire, the Linatex wear indicator system senses a change in resistance as measured by ohms, making it an early-warning system for hoses.
The cut end hose has been enhanced by increasing the standard working pressure to 150 pounds per square inch. A new reusable, lightweight-aluminum flanged coupling provides better aesthetics and performance.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views