Weir Minerals Linatex new hose options
Weir Minerals Linatex is offering new hose options that include a preformed hose bend, a wear indicator system, and an enhanced cut end hose system. The company says the new preformed hose bend is intended as a replacement for hard-walled pipe bends in slurry transfer pipelines, providing wear-life improvement over standard metal pipe. The rubber tube absorbs the energy from moving slurry and returns to its original form while dampening vibrations.
The new wear indicator system provides 24-hour hose monitoring. Unlike other wear indication systems that only check for breaks in the wire, the Linatex wear indicator system senses a change in resistance as measured by ohms, making it an early-warning system for hoses.
The cut end hose has been enhanced by increasing the standard working pressure to 150 pounds per square inch. A new reusable, lightweight-aluminum flanged coupling provides better aesthetics and performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger377 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views