Weir Minerals Linatex new hose options
Weir Minerals Linatex is offering new hose options that include a preformed hose bend, a wear indicator system, and an enhanced cut end hose system. The company says the new preformed hose bend is intended as a replacement for hard-walled pipe bends in slurry transfer pipelines, providing wear-life improvement over standard metal pipe. The rubber tube absorbs the energy from moving slurry and returns to its original form while dampening vibrations.
The new wear indicator system provides 24-hour hose monitoring. Unlike other wear indication systems that only check for breaks in the wire, the Linatex wear indicator system senses a change in resistance as measured by ohms, making it an early-warning system for hoses.
The cut end hose has been enhanced by increasing the standard working pressure to 150 pounds per square inch. A new reusable, lightweight-aluminum flanged coupling provides better aesthetics and performance.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views