Weir Minerals Linatex new hose options
Weir Minerals Linatex is offering new hose options that include a preformed hose bend, a wear indicator system, and an enhanced cut end hose system. The company says the new preformed hose bend is intended as a replacement for hard-walled pipe bends in slurry transfer pipelines, providing wear-life improvement over standard metal pipe. The rubber tube absorbs the energy from moving slurry and returns to its original form while dampening vibrations.
The new wear indicator system provides 24-hour hose monitoring. Unlike other wear indication systems that only check for breaks in the wire, the Linatex wear indicator system senses a change in resistance as measured by ohms, making it an early-warning system for hoses.
The cut end hose has been enhanced by increasing the standard working pressure to 150 pounds per square inch. A new reusable, lightweight-aluminum flanged coupling provides better aesthetics and performance.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views