Weir Minerals’ Multiflo dewatering pumps
Weir Minerals says its new line of Multiflo dewatering pumps can be modified to handle the largest open mine pits with the harshest water conditions. According to the company, two of the units — the MF-90V high-flow pump and the MF210MV high-head pump — can be custom built to suit any mine-specific application, ensuring top performance and improving productivity. The pumps are built from corrosion- and wear-resistant materials.
Weir Minerals; www.weirminerals.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2284 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...513 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker305 Views