Weir Minerals’ Multiflo dewatering pumps
Weir Minerals says its new line of Multiflo dewatering pumps can be modified to handle the largest open mine pits with the harshest water conditions. According to the company, two of the units — the MF-90V high-flow pump and the MF210MV high-head pump — can be custom built to suit any mine-specific application, ensuring top performance and improving productivity. The pumps are built from corrosion- and wear-resistant materials.
Weir Minerals; www.weirminerals.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views