Weir Minerals’ Multiflo dewatering pumps
Weir Minerals says its new line of Multiflo dewatering pumps can be modified to handle the largest open mine pits with the harshest water conditions. According to the company, two of the units — the MF-90V high-flow pump and the MF210MV high-head pump — can be custom built to suit any mine-specific application, ensuring top performance and improving productivity. The pumps are built from corrosion- and wear-resistant materials.
Weir Minerals; www.weirminerals.com.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views