Weir Minerals’ Multiflo dewatering pumps
Weir Minerals says its new line of Multiflo dewatering pumps can be modified to handle the largest open mine pits with the harshest water conditions. According to the company, two of the units — the MF-90V high-flow pump and the MF210MV high-head pump — can be custom built to suit any mine-specific application, ensuring top performance and improving productivity. The pumps are built from corrosion- and wear-resistant materials.
Weir Minerals; www.weirminerals.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views