WennSoft named to 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club
WennSoft, a leading provider of operational solutions, has been named to the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club. This status was awarded to WennSoft based on its outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction.
The 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club honors partners that demonstrate constant dedication to delivering solutions that meet customer needs, using Microsoft Dynamics products. The acknowledgment came during the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2012, the company’s premier annual event, which took place in Toronto. As a member of the 2012 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics, WennSoft represents the top 5 percent of Microsoft Dynamics partners worldwide.
“Microsoft is proud to recognize WennSoft for its outstanding sales achievement,” said Doug Kennedy, vice president, Microsoft Dynamics Partners and Support Services. “This honor is a direct reflection of WennSoft’s outstanding group of employees and management team, all of whom should be very proud of this accomplishment. WennSoft plays a very important role in the growth and success of Microsoft Dynamics.”
“Being named a 2012 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics member is a great honor,” said Jim Wenninger, CEO of WennSoft. “It’s a true reflection of our commitment to helping customers succeed.”
Learn more about WennSoft at www.wennsoft.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world321 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry195 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)175 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views