WennSoft named to 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club
WennSoft, a leading provider of operational solutions, has been named to the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club. This status was awarded to WennSoft based on its outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction.
The 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club honors partners that demonstrate constant dedication to delivering solutions that meet customer needs, using Microsoft Dynamics products. The acknowledgment came during the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2012, the company’s premier annual event, which took place in Toronto. As a member of the 2012 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics, WennSoft represents the top 5 percent of Microsoft Dynamics partners worldwide.
“Microsoft is proud to recognize WennSoft for its outstanding sales achievement,” said Doug Kennedy, vice president, Microsoft Dynamics Partners and Support Services. “This honor is a direct reflection of WennSoft’s outstanding group of employees and management team, all of whom should be very proud of this accomplishment. WennSoft plays a very important role in the growth and success of Microsoft Dynamics.”
“Being named a 2012 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics member is a great honor,” said Jim Wenninger, CEO of WennSoft. “It’s a true reflection of our commitment to helping customers succeed.”
Learn more about WennSoft at www.wennsoft.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views