West Coast Machinery now Iowa Mold Tooling Co. distributor
Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), an Oshkosh Corporation company, has announced that West Coast Machinery, based in Abbotsford, B.C., will serve IMT customers throughout British Columbia.
West Coast Machinery, a premier supplier of work truck bodies and equipment, has extended its product offering by becoming the distributor of IMT products in British Columbia, Canada.
In addition to now offering an extensive line of IMT telescopic cranes, mechanics trucks, lube trucks, compressors and articulating cranes less than 16 tm, West Coast Machinery will also provide parts and service operations.
“We’re happy to have West Coast Machinery join the IMT dealer network,” said Jim Hasty, vice president of sales for IMT. “IMT’s continued commitment to our customers will only be strengthened by this new partnership with West Coast Machinery. Our customers in British Columbia will now realize the full benefit of working with the IMT dealer network.”
West Coast Machinery has supplied contractors, mechanics, landscapers, auto service providers, utility companies and municipalities in British Columbia with high quality products and workmanship for more than 35 years.
“We have always strived to provide top of the line service bodies to our customers, and we’re excited to offer the innovative product lines that IMT manufactures,” said Brad Dewit, president of West Coast Machinery, in a written statement. “We’re really looking forward to this partnership and we feel that it will enable us to better meet the needs of customers in Western Canada.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views