What’s the Point?
And if you want to see how a couple of aggregate producers are creatively dealing with green products, go to www.graniterock.com/greenproducts.html or www.aggregate-us.com/_aius/enviro/e_leed.cfm. The Web sites describe the green products they sell, list and explain applicable LEED credits, and have links to other green building sites.
So the next time a customer talks to you about green building, you will understand when they brag about all the points they have. Rosie has 337!
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views