‘Who Makes America’ contest entry deadline extended to March 18
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) I Make America campaign has extended the entry deadline for its “Who Makes America” contest to March 18, 2013. The contest is seeking the individual who best “makes America” through hard work, dedication to their community, and devotion to American manufacturing.
Supporters can visit I Make America’s Facebook page or website to share their own stories, or nominate a friend, neighbor, or co-worker. Supporters are encouraged to forward this communication to colleagues and co-workers so they can participate as well.
The “Who Makes America” contest winner will be announced after a period of public voting from March 18 to March 27, 2013. The winner will be featured as I Make America’s citizen spokesperson and will receive a $1,000 award.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views