‘Who Makes America’ contest entry deadline extended to March 18
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) I Make America campaign has extended the entry deadline for its “Who Makes America” contest to March 18, 2013. The contest is seeking the individual who best “makes America” through hard work, dedication to their community, and devotion to American manufacturing.
Supporters can visit I Make America’s Facebook page or website to share their own stories, or nominate a friend, neighbor, or co-worker. Supporters are encouraged to forward this communication to colleagues and co-workers so they can participate as well.
The “Who Makes America” contest winner will be announced after a period of public voting from March 18 to March 27, 2013. The winner will be featured as I Make America’s citizen spokesperson and will receive a $1,000 award.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person924 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views