‘Who Makes America’ contest entry deadline extended to March 18
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) I Make America campaign has extended the entry deadline for its “Who Makes America” contest to March 18, 2013. The contest is seeking the individual who best “makes America” through hard work, dedication to their community, and devotion to American manufacturing.
Supporters can visit I Make America’s Facebook page or website to share their own stories, or nominate a friend, neighbor, or co-worker. Supporters are encouraged to forward this communication to colleagues and co-workers so they can participate as well.
The “Who Makes America” contest winner will be announced after a period of public voting from March 18 to March 27, 2013. The winner will be featured as I Make America’s citizen spokesperson and will receive a $1,000 award.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views