Will the Equipment Industry Recover from the Recession?
AED says that multiple e-mails requesting participation in the survey were sent to the primary contact at each U.S. distributor member company. Ultimately, 81 members participated, the association says, and the survey respondents were highly representative of AED’s membership. Fifty-eight percent of respondents had between 20 and 99 employees and 69 percent had between $5 million and $75 million in revenues. Based upon AED’s current U.S. distributor membership, the association calculated the survey’s margin of error at 10 percent, making it a highly reliable snapshot of our industry.
MORE FROM Features
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting943 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve456 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime227 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views