Win a trip to Vegas from Cat to see new vocational trucks at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Caterpillar will unveil the first model in its full line of Cat Vocational Trucks, the Cat CT660, in Las Vegas at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March. As part of the celebration, Caterpillar is holding an online sweepstakes featuring a trip to Vegas.
The grand prize winner will receive two VIP access passes to attend the invitation-only unveiling event hosted by Caterpillar on Sunday, March 20; roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas to attend the VIP event; accommodations for five nights at a select Las Vegas hotel; five days of rental car use; $750 and two tickets to attend CONEXPO.
Entries can be submitted online through Feb. 22 at www.DriveCat.com. The site also contains detailed information about the sweepstakes, including the official rules. The winning entry will be selected in a random drawing on Feb. 24. The Web site also offers opportunities to sign up for updates on the Cat truck line and to participate in an interactive blog.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry315 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views