WL Ross & Co. acquires Crockett County Mining, Highland Concrete, Wallach Concrete
Permian Basin Materials (PBM), a newly formed affiliate of WL Ross & Co., announced Wednesday that it has acquired Crockett County Mining, Highland Concrete Co. and Wallach Concrete.
Funds managed by WL Ross will own 80 percent of PBM, while existing shareholders from the three businesses will own a combined 20 percent. All companies will continue to operate under their existing trade names.
The combined operations of PBM will be a regional producer of sand and gravel aggregates, limestone aggregates and ready mix concrete in the Permian Basin areas of west Texas and eastern New Mexico.
PBM will own or lease a total of 10 aggregates mines and 16 ready mix plants in the region.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views