Woman and Machine?
Man and Machine?
I’m here, and I’m a fiesty female editor.
Watch out John Deere hybrid 644K wheel loader. It’s woman editor and machine.
You may run on part electric, part diesel. I run on coffee (espresso, that is!) and words with a little — OK a lot — of fun thrown in.
I’m off to cover another press event, but look for full coverage on the John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader and 332E skid steer on the Better Roads website later today and in our daily e-newsletter tomorrow. (If you aren’t receiving our new daily e-newsletter with the latest blog posts and the three top news stories of the day, let me know at email@example.com. I’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right people to get you subscribed.)
If you’ve visited the John Deere booth (Central Hall, Booth 5861) at World of Concrete 2013 and have your own Man (or Woman) and Machine photo, I’d love for you to post it to our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/AggregatesManager) and/or send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can post it to our blog).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views