Woman and Machine?
Man and Machine?
I’m here, and I’m a fiesty female editor.
Watch out John Deere hybrid 644K wheel loader. It’s woman editor and machine.
You may run on part electric, part diesel. I run on coffee (espresso, that is!) and words with a little — OK a lot — of fun thrown in.
I’m off to cover another press event, but look for full coverage on the John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader and 332E skid steer on the Better Roads website later today and in our daily e-newsletter tomorrow. (If you aren’t receiving our new daily e-newsletter with the latest blog posts and the three top news stories of the day, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right people to get you subscribed.)
If you’ve visited the John Deere booth (Central Hall, Booth 5861) at World of Concrete 2013 and have your own Man (or Woman) and Machine photo, I’d love for you to post it to our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/AggregatesManager) and/or send to me at email@example.com so I can post it to our blog).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views