Woman and Machine?
Man and Machine?
I’m here, and I’m a fiesty female editor.
Watch out John Deere hybrid 644K wheel loader. It’s woman editor and machine.
You may run on part electric, part diesel. I run on coffee (espresso, that is!) and words with a little — OK a lot — of fun thrown in.
I’m off to cover another press event, but look for full coverage on the John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader and 332E skid steer on the Better Roads website later today and in our daily e-newsletter tomorrow. (If you aren’t receiving our new daily e-newsletter with the latest blog posts and the three top news stories of the day, let me know at email@example.com. I’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right people to get you subscribed.)
If you’ve visited the John Deere booth (Central Hall, Booth 5861) at World of Concrete 2013 and have your own Man (or Woman) and Machine photo, I’d love for you to post it to our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/AggregatesManager) and/or send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can post it to our blog).
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015656 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views