Woman and Machine?
Man and Machine?
I’m here, and I’m a fiesty female editor.
Watch out John Deere hybrid 644K wheel loader. It’s woman editor and machine.
You may run on part electric, part diesel. I run on coffee (espresso, that is!) and words with a little — OK a lot — of fun thrown in.
I’m off to cover another press event, but look for full coverage on the John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader and 332E skid steer on the Better Roads website later today and in our daily e-newsletter tomorrow. (If you aren’t receiving our new daily e-newsletter with the latest blog posts and the three top news stories of the day, let me know at email@example.com. I’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right people to get you subscribed.)
If you’ve visited the John Deere booth (Central Hall, Booth 5861) at World of Concrete 2013 and have your own Man (or Woman) and Machine photo, I’d love for you to post it to our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/AggregatesManager) and/or send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can post it to our blog).
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views